Who are we?
• Tour guides, since 2011.
• Outdoor enthusiasts, nature lovers
• Finding Croatian secret gems and represent them to our clients
in relaxing manner
• Organising private VIP tours with various activites
• Tailored itinerary to fit client needs (active / leisure)
• VIP accommodation and service with transfers
Hrvoje is Cycling Adriatic’s guide. ICT consultant with outdoor habits, practicing cycling (MTB and road) more than last 10 years. Traveled across the Europe, specialized for Croatian gems. He’s is also practicing climbing, ski walking, mountaineering – all activities what are surrounded with nature.
Coming from a valley from the inland of Croatia, this fellow surprised ending up ski teaching around the Dolomites in winter, sea kayak (sit in!) guiding around Dubrovnik’s islands in summer and MTB and road bike guiding on several locations in Croatia in spring and autumn. Also very keen in wine, good food and photography. If you’re looking for someone to show you the best of Croatia, Ivan makes the obvious choice.
At your disposal
• Mission – to provide unique experience in sighteseeing and
gastronomy, combined through multiple activities or
leisure events chosen and adapted for your needs
• Our goal – to show you hidden Croatian gems
Activities on our tours:
• Cycling (road, MTB and eBike)
• Walking or hiking (in national and nature parks)
• Water (scuba diving, kayaking, rafting, fishing)
• Adrenaline (zip line, paintball, climbing)
• Leisure (boat trips, swimming, snorkeling, SPA, water parks)
• Wine and dine (best wineries and restaurants)
Download our pdf presentation!